1. The application for admission should be made in the prescribed form issued by the University. The application form can be had from the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli 627 012 on payment of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) in the form of a Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, payable at Tirunelveli. (SC/ST candidates are given one application at free of cost producing an attested photocopy of the Community Certificate).
2. The application form should be filled in by the candidate in his / her own handwriting.
3. The candidate must sign over the photo and get it attested by a gazetted officer.
4. The attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed with the application form.
5. Filled in original application forms along with the attested Photocopies of the above Certificates should be sent to the Head of the Department of the course concerned. Photocopy of the original application form along with attested Photocopies of the above certificates should be sent to the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli � 627 012.
6. A Demand draft for Rs.150/- towards fee for Entrance Test, drawn in favour of the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, payable at Tirunelveli from a Nationalised Bank should accompany the original application form (Except MBA, MCA & ME candidates)
7. Any change in the address of the applicant should be intimated immediately to the Registrar and to the Head of the Department concerned.
8. In all communications to the Registrar and to the Head of the Department the application number should be mentioned.
9. A stamp size photo has to be submitted to the HOD concerned at the time of admission for the preparation of ID card.